The rise of header bidding solutions has piqued the interest of many digital buyers and sellers alike, but what are the true implications of this technology, and how will it play out in an evolving Adtech ecosystem?
During this discussion, a panel of industry experts talk about what’s fueling the growth of header bidding solutions, how some vendors are standing out, how some publishers are benefiting from its adoption, and the subject in the back of everyone’s mind: dynamic allocation
• Chris Muellenbach, director of product at PulsePoint
• Tom Herman, CEO at DashBid
• Julian Baring, GM of North America at Adform
• Tim Wolfe, VP advertising operations at USA TODAY NETWORK
• Christopher Reid, CEO at Sortable
Moderated by: Sarah Sluis, Senior Editor at AdExchanger